Blogs Home » Business » The money tree grows just as fast as every other tree
  • BLOG_TAGS - #acbells
    • Last updated August 29, 2020
    • 0 comments, 206 views, 0 likes

More from Nanlina CHEN

  • 0 comments, 0 likes
  • 0 comments, 0 likes
  • 0 comments, 0 likes

More in Politics

  • 0 comments, 5,789 views
  • 3 comments, 3,486 views
  • 8 comments, 2,795 views

Related Blogs

  • 0 comments, 0 likes
  • 0 comments, 0 likes
  • 0 comments, 0 likes

Archives

Social Share

The money tree grows just as fast as every other tree

BLOG_POSTED_BY Nanlina CHEN     August 29, 2020    
Example: Plant 20k You either have a 30% chance of Animal Crossing Bells getting 60k from the shrub or a 70% chance of getting 30k

Most efficient way is to plant 10k everyday, but its a close race with burying 99k everytime

I guess I may as well explain to you how money trees work, whilst I am thinking about it.

So, have you ever encountered a weird gold glowing spot on the ground on your island? DO NOT FILL IN THE HOLE!

So, now you've got a magical glowing hole on your island, the next step is to decide the number of bells you want to plant. Once you've decided the number of bells you need to plant, you then will need to get a bell bag (containing that many bells) prepared in your inventory.

If you do not know how to do so, open your inventory, select the thing showing how many bells you're carrying, press , then choose the number of bells that you want to put in your own pockets.

After that's completed, go back to the glowing hole. Grab a shovel, open your pockets, pick the bell bag you would like to plant, and plant that in the glowing hole.

Now, rather than a luminous hole, you will now have a nursery cash tree. I'd recommend digging it up and moving it someplace convenient to get to, but you don't have to.

The money tree grows just as fast as every other tree, therefore, on the 4th day of its existence, it will be fully grown, with bells hanging it off, ready to be harvested.

You harvest it buy Animal Crossing New Horizons Items just like any other fruit tree.