Forum » General » Suggestions » Which is better for your body and why: yoga or Pilates?

Which is better for your body and why: yoga or Pilates?

• If you have any free time visit the page Klondike solitaire to enjoy these great games!
      August 8, 2022 2:56 AM BST
  • Hy there I was searching about the VPN  then I found the vpnsoftware,as this software has ,made for the Vpn and its application .I used it many time.On the web, a guestbook is a logging system that allows visitors of a website to leave a public comment. It is possible in some guestbooks for visitors to express their thoughts about the website or its subject.
      July 27, 2022 11:12 AM BST
  • I like yoga rather than pilates because I used to do it in the past and pilates is new to me. Anyway, join flixdle to guess all Netflix movies' names.
      July 26, 2022 10:39 AM BST
  • Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I’m so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.
    omegle bazoocam chatrandom This post was edited by Jacob Dino at June 8, 2022 12:17 PM BST
      June 8, 2022 12:16 PM BST
  • We have a Collection of All Hindi Movies,English Movies and Webseries In 4k HD.
    Visit: RRR
      June 4, 2022 1:58 PM BST
  • [blockquote class='siteforum_icon_quote']Rafael Cardenas said: [blockquote class='siteforum_icon_quote']Linda Johnson said: Posting a reply using the Post Reply at top option[/blockquote]
    olabilrde olmayabilirde[/blockquote]
    nerdesin sen şimdi
      March 13, 2017 4:13 AM GMT
  • [blockquote class='siteforum_icon_quote']Linda Johnson said: Posting a reply using the Post Reply at top option[/blockquote]
    olabilrde olmayabilirde
      March 13, 2017 4:12 AM GMT
  • [blockquote class='siteforum_icon_quote']Linda Johnson said: Testing Reply[/blockquote]

OK...got it
      February 17, 2016 5:02 PM GMT
  • Posting a reply using the Post Reply at top option
      January 16, 2016 1:48 AM GMT
  • Testing Reply
      January 16, 2016 1:46 AM GMT
  • That really depends—it's a personal thing. If you have lower back issues, I don't advise yoga because of the stress on your lower back in some of the positions. Yoga is great for stretching, and Pilates is better for strengthening your entire body. 
      January 14, 2016 4:55 AM GMT